How much do your products cost?Our Assessment Resources are all priced the same. $275 (including GST) per unit of competency).
What happens when there is a version change?At AET, we try to keep up with version changes. When we make an update to one of our products, you are entitled to that update for free (for the duration of the Training Package). Please let us know if you require any updates, and we will do our best to assist you.
What will happen if an Auditor does not approve the Assessment Resource?Our products are used by over 800RTO's (including TAFE and Universities) throughout Australia. As such, our products are continually going under audit - and yes - issues do arise. As we all know - the Auditing process is very subjective, and there is little consistency in this sector. No, this is not fair, and No, it is not right! However, it is a reality and we have to deal with it.
In the event that your auditor does not approve one of our Assessment Resources, please contact us. We back our tools, and will work with you throughout the process. Our assistance may include rectifications as deemed suitable by AET staff, or a written response for you to use in your audit reply. Remember, AET is on your side!
What do I need to do with the Assessment Resources prior to audit?Whilst our products are very comprehensive, many auditors (especially ASQA) require evidence of validation and contextualisation. This can be achieved through:
- having an industry expert look at the tools prior to audit, and provide written comments on their suitability to their business
- thinking about who your client base is, and make slight changes (where suitable) to reflect your clients specifications (i.e. policies, procedures, systems, machinery, etc)
What other services does AET provide?AET can provide you with the following products and services:
- Summative Assessment Resources - $275 per unit of competency (inc GST)
- Learning & Assessment Strategies - $550 per qualification (inc GST)
- PDF Learner Guides - from $660 per unit (inc GST)
- Policy and Procedures - from $1595 (inc GST)
- Consulting - guidance on start-up, extension to scope, compliance, etc
- Professional Development for your team
What limitations are there on using AET Assessment Resources?We have kept our licensing fairly simple. AET Assessment resources are licensed for unlimited reprints and contextualisation within the purchasing RTO. We only ask that you:
- Do not on-sell, gift or lend our resources to anyone outside the purchasing RTO
- Only use the content for the purpose of assessing the competency in question
It is important to remember that the intellectual property of each product remains with Accredited Education & Training at all times.
How long does my license last?Your license will last the duration of the Parent Training Package. For Example, if you purchased Assessment Resources from the FNS04 Training Package, you cannot use these resources for any FNS10 qualifications