Transport and Logistic
AET Transport and Logistic Assessment Tools cover a wide range of qualifications within the TLI10 Training Package.
Due to the nature of transport and logistics, many of our assessment tools include observation within a real or simulated workplace. If you are assessing students within a simulated workplace, you will need to ensure the client has access to relevant transport and logistics equipment (such as a warehouse, stock for receiving, picking, processing and stocktakes, etc).
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with across a variety of products and services.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Transport and Logistic Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our TLI10 Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- TLI11210 - Certificate I in Warehousing Operations
- TLI11310 - Certificate I in Logistics
- TLI21610 - Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI21810 - Certificate II in Logistics
- TLI31610 - Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- TLI22410 - Certificate III in Logistics
- TLI41810 - Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (TLI10 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart