Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently upgrading to the new TP, and units will be listed below once completed.
Due to the nature of this training package, many of our practical assessment tools include observation within a real or simulated workplace.
SIT Commercial Cookery based assessment tools will require the student to have access to a commercial kitchen. Assessment Tools that relate to Food and Beverage will require the student to have access to a real or simulated operating cafe or restaurant.
SIT Event Management Assessment Tools rely on the student having the opportunity to implement their event management skills. As such, the RTO will need to provide one or more real or simulated events to ensure the assessment conditions contained within the SIT Training Package are met.
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with across a variety of products and services.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Retail Services Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our SIT Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- SIT10216 - Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20116 - Certificate II in Tourism
- SIT20316 - Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20416 - Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- SIT20516 - Certificate II in Asian Cookery
- SIT30116 - Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT30216 - Certificate III in Travel
- SIT30316 - Certificate III in Guiding
- SIT30506 - Certificate III in Events
- SIT30616 - Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30716 - Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House)
- SIT30816 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT31016 - Certificate III in Patisserie)
- SIT31116 - Certificate III in Asian Cookery
- SIT40116 - Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT40216 - Certificate IV in Guiding
- SIT40416 - Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT40516 - Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40616 - Certificate IV in Catering Operations
- SIT40716 - Certificate IV in Patisserie
- SIT40816 - Certificate IV in Asian Cookery
- SIT50116 - Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
- SIT50316 - Diploma of Event Management
- SIT50416 - Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT60316 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (SIT Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart