AET Retail Services Assessment Tools cover a wide range of qualifications within the SIR and SIR07Training Package.
Due to the nature of Retail, many of our assessment tools include observation within a real or simulated workplace. If you are assessing students within a simulated workplace, you will need to ensure the client has access to relevant retail equipment (such as scanners, POS equipment, stock, areas for merchandising, etc) as well as customers.
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with across a variety of products and services.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Retail Services Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our SIR and SIR07 Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- SIR10112 / SIR10116 - Certificate I in Retail Services
- SIR20112 / SIR20116 - Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIR30112 / SIR30216 - Certificate III in Retail Operations
- SIR30212 - Certificate III in Retail Supervision
- SIR30412 / SIR30316 - Certificate III in Business to Business Sales
- SIR40212 / SIR40316 - Certificate IV in Retail Management
- SIR50112 - Diploma of Retail Management
- SIR50116 - Diploma of Retail Leadership
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (SIR07 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart