Metal and Engineering
AET Metal and Engineering Assessment Tools cover a wide range of qualifications within the MEM05 Training Package.
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with across a variety of engineering streams.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Metal and Engineering Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our MEM05 Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- MEM10105 - Certificate I in Engineering
- MEM20105 - Certificate II in Engineering
- MEM20413 - Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- MEM30305 - Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade
- MEM30505 - Certificate III in Engineering - Technical
- MEM31112 - Certificate III in Engineering - Composites Trade
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (MEM05 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart