AET Health Services assessment tools cover a wide range of qualifications within both the HLT and HLT07 Training Packages.
Many of our Massage Assessment Tools include practical observation, which requires the student to be assessed in a simulated massage environment, set-up with appropriate massage equipment.
Our Health Assessment Tools break down all practical tasks into observable behaviours. Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Health Services Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our HLT-HLT7 Assessment Tools are suitable for a range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- HLT21212 - Certificate II in Health Support Services
- HLT32812 - Certificate III in Health Support Services
- HLT40312 - Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- HLT50307 - Diploma of Remedial Massage
- HLT32712 - Certificate III in Dental Laboratory Assisting
- HLT50512 - Diploma of Dental Technology
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (HLT & HLT07 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart