The recently released Foundation Skills Strategy for Adults by the Australian government identifies key priority areas to improve the Foundation skills of working aged adults with the aim that “by 2022 two thirds of working aged Australians will have the literacy and numeracy skills at level three or above”. The strategy identifies national priority areas for foundation skills one of these being “adult learners having high quality learning opportunities and outcomes”. The foundation skills curriculum supports this key priority area.
All AET Foundation Skills Assessment Tools are mapped to both the relevant Unit of Competency and ACSF level.
Our Foundation Skills Assessment Tools break down all practical tasks into observable behaviours. Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Foundation Skills Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our Foundation Skills Assessment Tools are suitable for a range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- FSK10113 - Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213 - Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113 - Certificate II in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- 22012VIC - Certificate I in Vocational Preparation
- 22234VIC - Course in General Education for Adults
- 22235VIC - Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory)
- 22236VIC - Certificate I in General Education for Adults
- 22237VIC - Certificate II in General Education for Adults
- 22238VIC - Certificate III in General Education for Adults
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (Foundation Skills Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart