AET Community Services assessment tools cover a wide range of qualifications within both the CHC and CHC08 Training Packages.
Many of our Aged Care Assessment Tools (CHC30212, CHC40108), and our Home and Community Care Assessment Tools (CHC30312) include practical observations, requiring both the trainer and the workplace supervisor to sign-off on observations.
Our Children's Services Assessment Tools have been re-written, breaking down the tasks into observable behaviours. As both the Certificate III in Early Childhood Development and Care (CHC3013) and the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113) require supervised workplace practice, our Assessment Tools include a Workplace Record Book, that can be used as an evidence record of completed placement hours.
Our range of Community Services Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our CHC-CHC08 Assessment Tools are suitable for a range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- CHC20112 - Certificate II in Community Services
- CHC30113 - Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30212 - Certificate III in Aged Care
- CHC30312 - Certificate III in Home and Community Care
- CHC30712 - Certificate III in Children's Services
- CHC40108 - Certificate IV in Aged Care
- CHC41212 - Certificate IV in Children's Services (Outside School Hours Care)
- CHC51008 - Diploma of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (CHC & CHC08 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart