Travel and Hospitality
AET Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Services Assessment Tools cover a wide range of qualifications within the SIT12 Training Package.
Due to the nature of this training package, many of our practical assessment tools include observation within a real or simulated workplace.
SIT12 Commercial Cookery based assessment tools will require the student to have access to a commercial kitchen. Assessment Tools that relate to Food and Beverage will require the student to have access to a real or simulated operating cafe or restaurant.
SIT12 Event Management Assessment Tools rely on the student having the opportunity to implement their event management skills. As such, the RTO will need to provide one or more real or simulated events to ensure the assessment conditions contained within the SIT12 Training Package are met.
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with across a variety of products and services.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Retail Services Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our SIT12 Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- SIT10213 - Certificate I in Hospitality
- SIT20112 - Certificate II in Tourism
- SIT20213 - Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20312 - Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- SIT20412 - Certificate II in Asian Cookery
- SIT30112 - Certificate III in Tourism
- SIT30513 - Certificate III in Guiding
- SIT30612 - Certificate III in Events
- SIT30713 - Certificate III in Hospitality
- SIT30813 - Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT30913 - Certificate III in Asian Cookery
- SIT31013 - Certificate III in Catering Operations
- SIT31113 - Certificate III in Patisserie
- SIT31312 - Certificate III in Travel
- SIT40112 - Certificate IV in Guiding
- SIT40212 - Certificate IV in Travel and Tourism
- SIT40313 - Certificate IV in Hospitality
- SIT40413 - Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40513 - Certificate IV in Asian Cookery
- SIT40613 - Certificate IV in Catering Operations
- SIT40713 - Certificate IV in Patisserie
- SIT50112 - Diploma of Travel and Tourism
- SIT50212 - Diploma of Events
- SIT50313 - Diploma of Hospitality
- SIT60313 - Advanced Diploma of Hospitality
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (SIT12 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart