English as an Additional Language
The framework of qualifications in English as an Additional Language (EAL) is designed for the diverse range of adult learners who need to develop their English language proficiency skills in order to access a wide range of further education, training, employment and community participation contexts. The language proficiency and cultural knowledge and skills levels at the different levels reflect the developmental nature of language learning and acknowledge that learners may need to access one or more courses in the Framework to develop and consolidate English language skills, cultural knowledge and prepare for entry to education or employment.
All AET EAL Assessment Tools are mapped to both the EAL Curriculum, and the relevant ACSF level.
Our EAL Assessment Tools break down all practical tasks into observable behaviours. Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of EAL Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our EAL Assessment Tools are suitable for a range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- 22259VIC - Course in EAL
- 2250VIC - Certificate I in EAL (Access)
- 22251VIC - Certificate II in EAL (Access)
- 22253VIC - Certificate III in EAL (Access)
- 22256VIC - Certificate IV in EAL (Access)
- 22252VIC - Certificate II in EAL (Employment)
- 22254VIC - Certificate III in EAL (Employment)
- 22257VIC - Certificate IV in EAL (Employment / Professional)
- 22255VIC - Certificate III in EAL (Further Study)
- 22258VIC - Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study)
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (EAL Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart