AET Automotive Assessment Tools cover a wide range of qualifications within the AUR12 Training Package.
All practical tasks are accompanied with a comprehensive checklist that breaks down the required student responses into observable actions. They are also written in a way that they can be used with all vehicle makes and models, and are available for both light and heavy vehicles.
Our Assessment Tools include detailed student and trainer information; detailed checklists for all observations; along with sample answers for all written questions. Our range of Automotive Assessment Tools are suitable for RTO's training both local and international students, and can also be used for RPL assessment.
Our AUR12 Assessment Tools are suitable for a wide range of qualifications including, but not limited to:
- AUR30612 - Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31112 - Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR40112 - Certificate IV in Automotive Management
- AUR40212 - Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
- AUR50112 - Diploma of Automotive Management
- And may more qualifications
Online Shop (AUR12 Assessment Tools)
Add To Cart